NOTE: I am currently accepting review requests for the month of August.
Please read the entire review policy before requesting a review.
Even though I love to read books of varied genres, there are some preferences of mine.
- Contemporary Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Women’s Fiction
- Young Adult
- Coming of Age
- Action and Adventure
- Short Stories
GENRES WHICH I AM NOT VERY KEEN TO READ
- Religion and Spirituality
- Art and Craft Books
If your book unfortunately falls into the latter category, please don’t be reluctant in requesting a review since there can be exceptions at times as I do love to read books of different genres. As long as I am interested in the blurb, no one can stop me from reading the book!
Currently I am not accepting any e-copies to review.
- Print (Paperbacks and Hardbacks) (Preferred mostly)
- Kindle eBook (since I won a Kindle Paperwhite recently)
- .mobi / .epub
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I’ll accept review requests only over e-mail and the ones I receive on my Facebook Page. Once I receive the e-mail, you can expect to hear from me within three days. If I don’t respond within three days, please wait for at least one week before sending a request again. I have the right to choose not to accept a review request. If I am interested, it will be clearly stated in my reply.
- Print Copies will be given priority over E-Copies.
- I am a resident of India. If you live outside of India and you want to mail me a print copy of your book, please note that I won’t be paying for any shipping charges. You can send me an e-copy but I love print copies more.
- The review will be posted within a month from date of receipt. If it gets delayed due to some reasons, you’ll be informed.
- My reviews are honest and unbiased. I believe in Constructive Criticism. By no means can I be persuaded to offer a positive/negative review. My views are my own and I’ll structure the review based on what I liked and what I didn’t.
- If I accept to review your book, be assured that it will surely be reviewed and that I don’t need any reminders. I make a list with dates and I follow that.
- The review will be posted on my blog, Amazon and Goodreads. If you want me post the review on any other site, let me know beforehand. I’ll share the review on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- It will be very helpful if you could attach the book blurb and at least one sample chapter from your book while requesting a review.
- Since I work on my own I would be really happy if you could recommend me to someone. Though it’s not a necessary step, in case you loved my review there’s no harm in recommending me, I believe?
- For bulk review orders, please mention the number of reviews you need clearly in the e-mail.
- None of my services are free, charges may apply. More information regarding the charges will be shared upon query.
- I am PR friendly, if you are a publisher and want me to review some of your titles, you can always reach out to me.
I don’t follow any fancy rating system. It’s a simple five star rating system. I’ll rate the book out of five stars; they can be whole stars or in fractions.
- I prefer to talk about the content rather than the looks of the book. Even if your book has an impressive cover there are very less chances of me talking about it. You might find a single line of me praising the cover but that will be it, no further elaborations.
- My reviews are lengthy because I love to write descriptive reviews (around 500 – 1000 words). I might give away some details about the book in my explanation but I won’t be giving away the whole plotline and absolutely not the climax.
- As for promotions, I can organise giveaway contests, cover reveal events, share some interesting lines from the book on social media, talk about the book in Facebook Groups and Goodreads threads.
HOW TO REQUEST A REVIEW?
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the book (title, author, number of pages, publisher), with a short summary/ blurb and a few sample chapters. Also, you can message my facebook page. But, it’s better that you send me an e-mail because it’s a lot easier for me to navigate through my emails than my facebook messages.
Thank you for investing your time in reading the review policy and also for your interest in getting your book reviewed by me!